Vulcan Manaʻo: Past and Present - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Vulcan Manaʻo: Past and Present
Location: SSC W-201
Vulcan Manaʻo: Past and Present is a great opportunity to meet and talk story with
University of Hawaiʻi alumni to get an idea of what you can do after earning your degree.
Getting a job after college and networking with professionals already in the work industry is an important step in post-graduation life; this event aims to help you create those connections while still in school!
Refreshments and snacks will be provided. Come join us and our Vulcan ʻohana
to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Special Restrictions: Open to all currently registered UH Hilo students.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
|Week of November 12, 2017||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.