Escalation Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center room 306
Join the Office of Equal Opportunity for our Escalation Workshop. Did you know 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men experience dating violence? Come learn what you can do to be part of the solution to help address this issue. We will watch a short film and have an interactive workshop to learn what we can do to be more than a bystander and recognize warning signs early on. This presentation is in collaboration with the One Love Foundation. To learn more, go to joinonelove.org. RSVP to this event at go.hawaii.edu/j7L; RSVP not mandatory, but highly encouraged.
To report a concern, please contact the Title IX Coordinator, Libby Bailey, at email@example.com or (808) 932-7818.
To speak to someone confidentially about your options, please contact the Confidential Advocate, Destiny Rodriguez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 932-7958.
For disability accommodations, please contact Destiny Rodriguez at least seven days in advance.
An equal opportunity/affirmative action institution, the University of Hawai'i at Hilo is a campus of the University of Hawai'i System.
Special Restrictions: This event will discuss dating violence and can be triggering for participants.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7958
What's also happening?
|Week of November 26, 2017||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.