First Intl. Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
First Intl. Conference on Multidisciplinary Filipino Studies
Location: Campus Center Plaza, UCB
This international multidisciplinary conference aims to provide a venue for the exchange and sharing of ideas, researches, studies, experiences, and other academic pursuits, endeavors and interests related to the Filipinos and the Philippines.
With the Filipinos and the Philippines in focus, to be represented in this conference are the fields of agricultural sciences, allied health sciences, anthropology, art studies, cultural studies, diaspora and migration studies, education, ESL, film studies, gender studies, language, indigenous studies, linguistics, literature, media and communication, museology, performing arts, popular culture, politics and governance, psychology, religion, sociology, Southeast Asian studies, sustainability studies, tourism studies, urban studies, women’s studies, World Englishes, and other areas of studies and disciplines. This three-day conference is open to academics, K-16 teachers, students, media practitioners, policy makers, postdocs, professionals, researchers, and other practicing scholars.
Special Restrictions: Registration required: Visit https://hilo.hawaii.edu/go/2J to register
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7209
What's also happening?
Week of October 22, 2017Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.