Writing from the Subconscious - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Writing from the Subconscious
Location: UCB 104
A new approach for seasoned writers or individuals just beginning to explore creative writing, this class offers strategies that will help students silence the inner critic, become more creative, and surprise themselves with compelling work that isn't like anything else out there.
September 13 - November 1, 2017, Wednesdays
Instructor: Adam Sydney
Having produced five novels through subconscious writing and published three, Adam Sydney has taught various writing classes at the college level for more than seven years. With two master's degrees in screenwriting, he has a good understanding of story structure and how subconscious writing can transform it. He is the author of the blog How to Write Subconsciously.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $85
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of September 10, 2017||Next →|
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.