Microsoft Office Advanced Computer Certificate Program *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Microsoft Office Advanced Computer Certificate Program *ETF
Location: UCB 105
Learn how to make your much more efficient and productive by learning how to utilize advanced workflows using Microsoft Word & Excel. Topics include pivot tables, multi-sheet linking, advanced formatting, and more.
Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.
September 25 - 29, 2017, Monday-Friday
Instructor: Claire Niibu-Akau
With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $275
Required: Basic computer knowledge, intermediate Microsoft Office skills and a 4GB+ USB Drive
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of September 24, 2017Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.