Hip Hop for Kids - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hip Hop for Kids
Location: Old Gym
Learn hip hop broken down to the basics with Max Belliard. This class includes breakdance, tutting, popping & locking, hip-hop choreography, freestyle and more! Students will be encouraged to explore movement, embracing their own style, ideas and interests so that they can experience dancing in a way that is truly their own.
Class is for children ages 7-12. No dance experience required.
Students will dance in either bare feet or socks.
September 6 - November 15, 2017, Wednesdays
Instructor: Max Belliard
Max L Belliard Jr. was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. Max began his dancing journey at the age of 18 after experiencing his first bboy jam, City vs City 7, in Chicago, Illinois. He began training everyday, traveling to NYC and the Midwest attending dance battles. Since 2010, Max has performed and trained at numerous battles, dance camps and facilities.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $65
Required: Please bring water and wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of September 3, 2017||Next →|
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.