UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra meets Dweezil Zappa - Event Details
UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra meets Dweezil Zappa
Location: Performing Arts Center
Son of the legendary Frank Zappa, Grammy® Award winning artist and accomplished musician and performer in his own right, Dweezil Zappa is coming to Hilo to perform with the UH Hilo Jazz Orchestra under the direction of Trever Veilleux. Dweezil has been touring around the world continually playing his dad’s music with his band Zappa Plays Zappa since 2008. He has also released multiple solo albums, the most recent being Via Zammata in 2015. Dweezil and the Jazz Orchestra will play an electrifying set to commemorate five years of fall concerts celebrating the music of Frank Zappa. Get your tickets early because they are sure to sell out even quicker than they normally do!
Special Restrictions: Tickets are reserved seating: Advance Sales: $35 General, $30 Discount, $15 UHH/HCC Student/Child
At the Door: $40 General, $35 Discount, $20 UHH/HCC Student/Child
Please call the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office at 932-7490, Tuesday – Friday 10am-2pm or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7495
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of December 3, 2017||Next →|
- Accepting Applications for HOSA Chapter Executive Council
- Positions Open: President Elect 1(Fall 2017), President Elect 2 (2017-2018 SY), Secretary, Treasurer, Director of Community Outreach, Editor-In-Chief, and Historian. Contact Lark at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Study Abroad Fall 2018 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2018 or the academic year ('18-'19) you need to submit your application by October 2, 2017. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- UH Hilo New Student Survey by NSP
- Aloha to all our newest Vulcans! Each year, the New Student Programs (NSP) office seeks feedback from the students to better its events and services. ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2018 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend eight to ten weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program at Campus Center introduces the Student Leadership Series with a Certificate of Leadership for UH Hilo students who complete and attend 7+ leadership trainings. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.