Exploring Russian Culture - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Exploring Russian Culture
Location: K 112
Get an overview of Russian culture from a native of Russia. Olga Sideleva will share information on history, politics, food, drinks, literature, ballet, family traditions and superstitions. This class is interactive, and questions are encouraged! Learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about that mysterious northern country.
Dates: July 5 -26, 2017, Wednesdays, 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Instructor: Olga Sideleva
Instructor Bio: Olga Sideleva earned a Ph.D. in Genetics from St. Petersburg University in Russia. She has over 20 years of experience in biological research. Dr. Sideleva also holds professional certifications as a teacher and a professional cook in the Russian Federation. She enjoys making complex material easy to understand. She brings her fun, enthusiastic and warm personality to her classes, and is looking forward to sharing her knowledge with our community
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $45
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of July 2, 2017Next →
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.