Conversational French - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: W 14
Native French speaker and long time French instructor, Sylvie Garnero, introduces you to the French language. Through observation and actual practice, you will learn how the French communicate and then replicate it through the use of proper words and grammar.
Dates: July 19 - August 16, 2017, Wednesdays, 10:45am - 12:45pm
Instructor: Sylvie Garnero
Instructor Bio: Bonjour! Born and raised in France, Sylvie studied at theCCECS Non-Credit Instructor Sylvie Garnero University of Paris IV (Sorbonne) and then Paris VIII (Vincennes-Saint Denis) where she received a B.A. with a major in ESL and an M.A. in Linguistics. She has been living in Hawai'i for 26 years and teaching her native language at all levels for many years. Sylvie holds Hawai'i dearly and has adapted her French teaching to the Polynesian style that she enjoyed in Tahiti. A true believer in the importance of learning at least another language in order to develop and/or to keep your brain working, Sylvie enjoys starting children at a very young age and likes to 'entertain' seniors... She looks forward to seeing you at class! Au revoir
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $90
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of July 16, 2017||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! Event details: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/13261 More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.