Conversational French - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: W 14
Native French speaker and long time French instructor, Sylvie Garnero, introduces you to the French language. Through observation and actual practice, you will learn how the French communicate and then replicate it through the use of proper words and grammar.
Dates: July 19 - August 16, 2017, Wednesdays, 10:45am - 12:45pm
Instructor: Sylvie Garnero
Instructor Bio: Bonjour! Born and raised in France, Sylvie studied at theCCECS Non-Credit Instructor Sylvie Garnero University of Paris IV (Sorbonne) and then Paris VIII (Vincennes-Saint Denis) where she received a B.A. with a major in ESL and an M.A. in Linguistics. She has been living in Hawai'i for 26 years and teaching her native language at all levels for many years. Sylvie holds Hawai'i dearly and has adapted her French teaching to the Polynesian style that she enjoyed in Tahiti. A true believer in the importance of learning at least another language in order to develop and/or to keep your brain working, Sylvie enjoys starting children at a very young age and likes to 'entertain' seniors... She looks forward to seeing you at class! Au revoir
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $90
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
Week of July 16, 2017Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.