Advanced Microsoft Excel-Beyond the Basics *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Advanced Microsoft Excel-Beyond the Basics *ETF
Location: UCB 105 (PC Lab)
Don’t waste your time on basic Excel 2016 skills that you already know. By assuming that you are already able to use Excel's basic features, this workshop will focus on advanced features and functionality of the software which include but are not limited to: Master dynamic tables using automatic, manual, qualified and unqualified structured table references Use advanced filters to apply complex logical criteria Use Excel's Subtotal feature to create both regular and nested subtotals Implement a hyperlink-based navigation system to allow users to easily navigate large workbooks Create beautiful interactive forms using checkbox, combo box, command button, text box and option button controls Record macros with both absolute and relative references Use slicers to allow touch-screen users to quickly filter Pivot Tables by multiple criteria Understand primary and foreign keys and use them to create both one-to-many and many-to-many relationships Understand OLAP pivot tables and use them to analyze data residing in a data model Use Get & Transform queries to extract, clean and combine data from Web Pages, Databases and Worksheets Use Get & Transform to create a de-normalized data extract from a multi-table relational database Required: Ability to operate a computer & basic Microsoft Excel experience. Who is Claire Akau: With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics.
Dates: Jul 24-Jul 28, M/W/F 4:30pm-6:30pm
Instructor: Claire Akau
Instructor Bio: With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $85
Required: Ability to operate a computer & basic Microsoft Excel experience.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of July 23, 2017||Next →|
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! Event details: hilo.hawaii.edu/news/view/13261 More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Study Abroad Applications Due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.