Advanced Microsoft Excel-Beyond the Basics *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Advanced Microsoft Excel-Beyond the Basics *ETF
Location: UCB 105 (PC Lab)
Don’t waste your time on basic Excel 2016 skills that you already know. By assuming that you are already able to use Excel's basic features, this workshop will focus on advanced features and functionality of the software which include but are not limited to: Master dynamic tables using automatic, manual, qualified and unqualified structured table references Use advanced filters to apply complex logical criteria Use Excel's Subtotal feature to create both regular and nested subtotals Implement a hyperlink-based navigation system to allow users to easily navigate large workbooks Create beautiful interactive forms using checkbox, combo box, command button, text box and option button controls Record macros with both absolute and relative references Use slicers to allow touch-screen users to quickly filter Pivot Tables by multiple criteria Understand primary and foreign keys and use them to create both one-to-many and many-to-many relationships Understand OLAP pivot tables and use them to analyze data residing in a data model Use Get & Transform queries to extract, clean and combine data from Web Pages, Databases and Worksheets Use Get & Transform to create a de-normalized data extract from a multi-table relational database Required: Ability to operate a computer & basic Microsoft Excel experience. Who is Claire Akau: With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics.
Dates: Jul 24-Jul 28, M/W/F 4:30pm-6:30pm
Instructor: Claire Akau
Instructor Bio: With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $85
Required: Ability to operate a computer & basic Microsoft Excel experience.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|← Previous||Week of July 23, 2017||Next →|
- Accepting Applications for HOSA Chapter Executive Council
- Positions Open: President Elect 1(Fall 2017), President Elect 2 (2017-2018 SY), Secretary, Treasurer, Director of Community Outreach, Editor-In-Chief, and Historian. Contact Lark at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Study Abroad Fall 2018 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2018 or the academic year ('18-'19) you need to submit your application by October 2, 2017. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- UH Hilo New Student Survey by NSP
- Aloha to all our newest Vulcans! Each year, the New Student Programs (NSP) office seeks feedback from the students to better its events and services. ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2018 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend eight to ten weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program at Campus Center introduces the Student Leadership Series with a Certificate of Leadership for UH Hilo students who complete and attend 7+ leadership trainings. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.