Advanced Microsoft Excel-Beyond the Basics *ETF - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Advanced Microsoft Excel-Beyond the Basics *ETF
Location: UCB 105 (PC Lab)
Don’t waste your time on basic Excel 2016 skills that you already know. By assuming that you are already able to use Excel's basic features, this workshop will focus on advanced features and functionality of the software which include but are not limited to: Master dynamic tables using automatic, manual, qualified and unqualified structured table references Use advanced filters to apply complex logical criteria Use Excel's Subtotal feature to create both regular and nested subtotals Implement a hyperlink-based navigation system to allow users to easily navigate large workbooks Create beautiful interactive forms using checkbox, combo box, command button, text box and option button controls Record macros with both absolute and relative references Use slicers to allow touch-screen users to quickly filter Pivot Tables by multiple criteria Understand primary and foreign keys and use them to create both one-to-many and many-to-many relationships Understand OLAP pivot tables and use them to analyze data residing in a data model Use Get & Transform queries to extract, clean and combine data from Web Pages, Databases and Worksheets Use Get & Transform to create a de-normalized data extract from a multi-table relational database Required: Ability to operate a computer & basic Microsoft Excel experience. Who is Claire Akau: With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics.
Dates: Jul 24-Jul 28, M/W/F 4:30pm-6:30pm
Instructor: Claire Akau
Instructor Bio: With 20+ years of experience, Claire's 3 career passions include Teaching/Training, Software and Accounting. She is also a Accounting instructor for the University of Hawaii at Hilo's College of Business and Economics
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $85
Required: Ability to operate a computer & basic Microsoft Excel experience.
For more information, contact: CCECS@hawaii.edu (808) 932-7830
What's also happening?
|Week of July 23, 2017||Next →|
- International Nights Tickets on Sale!
- Tickets for International Nights are now on sale! This annual event set for Friday, February 23 & Saturday, February 24 features performances from around the world. ...
- Campus and Community Service Book Drive
- Campus and Community Service, a Campus Center Fee Board program, is holding their 2nd annual Book Drive in conjunction with Read Across America. We are collecting children's books to donate to local elementary schools. ...
- Summer 2018 and Spring 2019 Study Abroad Application Due
- If you are considering studying abroad for Summer 2018 or Spring 2019, you need to submit your application by March 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application
- The 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application opened November 1, 2017. Go online to complete your application today and apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2018. ...
- Black History Month Events and Activities
- Black History Month (BHM) was established to recognize and celebrate the contributions of African Americans, and to remember profound African American leaders who have left behind a legacy that has inspired many. ...
- UHHSA RISO Funding Applications OPEN
- Calling all RISO Leaders! Just a reminder, the University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is currently accepting RISO Funding Applications for Spring 2018. ...
- 2018-19 UH Hilo Student Association SPRING ELECTIONS
- Want to make an impact on campus? Become a leader in your student association! The University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) looks to accurately represent the views of the entire student body and serves as a liaison between ...
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.