Liliʻuokalani Gardens Pond Mucking - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Liliʻuokalani Gardens Pond Mucking
Location: Lili`uokalani Gardens
Come Join the Friends of Lili`uokalani Gardens, Sociology Club and Campus & Community Service for our third pond mucking event!
Volunteers Needed! Pond Mucking activity at Lili`oukalani Gardens
Looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity that really makes a difference? Come get dirty with UH Hilo students, community members and alumni in a learning through service project as we help restore these beautiful aquatic ponds to a healthy natural ecosystem again.
Saturday, January 28, 2017
We will be meeting in the Pavilion by the Tea House
What to bring:
Sunscreen, hat, reusable water bottle, appropriate footwear for pond mucking (be prepared to get dirty and muddy!)
What will be provided:
Free lunch, gloves, buckets and mucking tools!
For more information, or to rsvp, please contact Maile Boggeln at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 932-7796.
An activity presented by the Friends of Lili`oukalani Gardens, the Hawai`i County Parks & Recreation Department, UH Hilo Campus Center, Campus and Community Service, a CC Fee Board Program and the Sociology Club.
Special Restrictions: Must bring appropriate foot wear.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7796
What's also happening?
|Week of January 22, 2017||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Freshmen 'Eleu (Mandatory Advising)
- Freshmen, your advisor will be sending you an email to set up an appointment to meet with him or her. Please check your email!
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the 2019-20 academic year, you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly check our page, hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.