Hilo Huaka'i (Outing) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo Huaka'i (Outing)
Location: Hilo BayFront
This event will be held at Hilo bayfront, where you will be able to learn about the cultural significance of this place, experience canoe paddling, lei-making, and hawaiian games.
p.s: Lunch and transportation will be provided. Please bring swim wear, sun screen, sunglasses, change of clothes, and towel.
If you want to participate in this event please sign up in SSB RM E215 by Wed. Nov.30th.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7461
What's also happening?
Week of November 27, 2016Next →
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.