Ethics in Leadership - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Ethics in Leadership
Location: Campus Center 301
Join us in the "Ethics in Leadership" training with Dr. Alton Okinaka of the UH Hilo Sociology Department on Wednesday, October 26th from 11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon (new time) in Campus Center 301. The training will focus on: 1) How do we define ethical standards in an age of diversity and tolerance of divergent viewpoints? 2) How does a leader define their mission and goals in the face of such diversity? 3) Whose ethical standards should prevail when we consider leaders and their roles in organizations and communities? Take part in the discussion led by Dr. Okinaka as we listen to viewpoints on Ethics in Leadership. Students, faculty and staff are welcome to join us in this training with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series. UH Hilo students can apply this session toward the Ka Lama Ku Certificate of Leadership.
For disability accommodations, contact Leomi at 808-932-7377, 808-932-7002 (TTY), or email@example.com. The Ka Lama Ku Leadership Series is sponsored by the UH Hilo Campus Center Fee Board and the Student Leadership Development Program.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7377
What's also happening?
|Week of October 23, 2016||Next →|
TBD Women's Golf
TBD Women's Golf
TBD Women's Golf
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.