Jamie Adkins Circus Incognitus - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Jamie Adkins Circus Incognitus
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Jamie Adkins is a man of considerable talent and deft wit. In his one man show Circus Incognitus, his numerous skills are on fine display as he performs acrobatic feats, juggles almost everything, negotiates a slack wire and wrangles with various props in situations both comedic and poetic. What makes Adkins’ shows so relatable to his audiences is his ability to portray the ordinary man in situations that display his physical prowess alongside his charm and keen sense of humor.
In Circus Incognitus, Adkins takes his performance far beyond the bounds of a single role and creates an artistic event that springs from his rich inner world.
“This agile, endearing man generates plenty of laughs as well as audience identification. It adds up to a lovely hour of physical comedy” ★★★★ The Times
“Mr. Adkins has actually fulfilled the promise of ringleaders everywhere. It’s a show for all ages!” The New York Sun
For disability accommodations, please contact Dori Yamada at (808) 932-7496 (V) or (808) 933-3334 (TTY) at least 10 business days prior to the event.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are reserved seating: Advance sales: $20 General, $15 Discount, $10 Students w/ Valid ID & Children 17 & under. At the Door: $25 General, $20 Discount, $15 UH Hilo/HCC Student/Child
Call 932-7490 or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
|Week of January 22, 2017||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.