2016 HI Pride T-Shirt Contest open for submissions - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
2016 HI Pride T-Shirt Contest open for submissions
The University of Hawai‘i Bookstore System is proud to announce its 2016 HI Pride T-shirt Contest, open to students enrolled at any UH campus.
Student designers: What does HI Pride mean to you? Submit your best T-shirt design for a chance to win:
• $200 UH Bookstores Gift Card
• JanSport Prize Pack ($100 value)
• 32 oz. H-Logo Water Flask
• Your very own 2016 HI Pride T-shirt!
Submission deadline is Monday, April 25, 2016. For contest rules, design specs, and submission guidelines, please visit www.bookstore.hawaii.edu. Prizes are also available for one runner-up.
Semi-finalists’ designs will go online for a public vote the week of May 2, 2016. Visit www.bookstore.hawaii.edu for more info.
2016 HI Pride T-shirts will be available for purchase in Fall 2016 at all UH Bookstores. UH students receive a special discount on HI Pride T-shirts with valid UH ID. All proceeds from UH Bookstores support the University of Hawai‘i’s educational mission.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089562126
What's also happening?
Week of April 24, 2016Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.