Relay For Life: Bowling Tournament - Register Today! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Relay For Life: Bowling Tournament - Register Today!
Let's Bowl for Life at Colleges Against Cancer's Bowling Tournament at KBXtreme on April 23, 2016 beginning at 9:30 AM. This bowling tournament is designed to raise money for Relay For Life at UH Hilo, where a large portion of the tournament's proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society to fund cancer research, patient care during and after treatment, patient lodging and many more services for those affected by cancer. So join us in the fight against cancer by knocking down those pins! You can register your team by picking up forms at Campus Center Rm. 210 or at KBXtreme. Electronic forms can also be emailed to you! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration for the tournament is due April 1, 2016 - $35 per bowler, each team must be at least 5 people with at least one woman. If you would like to learn more about Relay For Life, please visit relayforlife.org . If you have any questions about Colleges Against Cancer & UH Hilo's Relay For Life please email us at email@example.com and stay updated at facebook.com/uhhilorelay !
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7365
What's also happening?
|Week of March 27, 2016||Next →|
TBD Women's Golf
TBD Women's Golf
TBD Women's Golf
- Free Video Production workshop series
- Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property. ...
- PIPES Internship applications accepted through February 8th
- The Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science is accepting applications through February 8th. Internships are available on Hawaiʻi, Maui, Oʻahu Molokaʻi, Kauaʻi, and across the Pacific. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Submit your fun, exciting, adventurous or studious photos from any of your trips. It could be from your vacation, study abroad, national exchange journey or a trip with your exchange/international friends. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.