Sign up for Relay for Life 2016 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Sign up for Relay for Life 2016
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Relay for Life is right around the corner! This year's Relay for Life celebrates our 10th anniversary on March 11-12, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM! Relay for Life is a nationwide event that celebrates the lives of those affected by cancer, including survivors, caregivers, and loved ones lost. Throughout the night ceremonies will be hosted to honor those affected by cancer. Relay for Life is UH Hilo's only overnight event; throughout the night there will be entertainment, games, our annual Mr. Relay pageant and more! The night is designed to fund-raise money for the American Cancer Society in which all funds go towards funding support for cancer patients and their families, and funding cancer research. Join us in the fight against cancer!
For more information you can visit relayforlife.org or email email@example.com, and to stay updated with UH Hilo's Relay for Life you can follow Colleges Against Cancer on facebook.com/UHHiloRelay , on instagram @uhhilorelayforlife , or add us on the UH Hilo app!
Sign up yourself, or your team, today! At: main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY16PL?pg=entry&fr_id=71201
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7365
What's also happening?
|Week of March 6, 2016||Next →|
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Basketball
- Free Video Production workshop series
- Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property. ...
- PIPES Internship applications accepted through February 8th
- The Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science is accepting applications through February 8th. Internships are available on Hawaiʻi, Maui, Oʻahu Molokaʻi, Kauaʻi, and across the Pacific. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Submit your fun, exciting, adventurous or studious photos from any of your trips. It could be from your vacation, study abroad, national exchange journey or a trip with your exchange/international friends. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.