Fundamentals of Writing a Fiction Novel, a non-credit course - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Fundamentals of Writing a Fiction Novel, a non-credit course
Location: 45-539 Plumeria Street in Honoka'a
Are you interested in creative writing? Join author Anthony Roberts and learn the basic tools of fiction writing such as character and plot development, creating engaging dialogue, editing, marketing and more! Students will also receive guidance and information on how to publish their own fiction novel. Class will meet at the North Hawai'i Education & Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria Street in Honoka'a, on Saturdays, 9:30am-12pm, January 23-March 26.
Special Restrictions: Tuition is $120 for this 10-week class, please call to register: (808) 775-8890. Must register by 4pm on Monday January 18 to ensure your spot.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of January 17, 2016Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.