KONA - Learn the Basics - Apple iPhone Introductory Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
KONA - Learn the Basics - Apple iPhone Introductory Workshop
Location: KONA - Palamanui Campus
Date(s): February 13th
Time: 10:00am – 2:00pm
New to iPhone? Feel like your “smartphone” is smarter than you? Learn the basics from the ground up in our introduction iPhone workshop. This workshop starts with the essential basics you need to know to make your iPhone experience much less frustrating and more enjoyable. Topic covered: Basic navigation, volume and ringers, speakerphone, storing contacts, missed calls/call log, texting, setting up caller id photos, voicemail, passwords, using your camera, finding and sharing your pictures, connecting to wifi internet, and much more!
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $65
Prerequisites: Basic iPhone knowledge & an iPhone 4s or higher with a charger and cable.
Note: This workshop requires students to have an Apple ID. Please bring this information to the workshop. If you don’t have one please sign up at: https://appleid.apple.com/
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747664
What's also happening?
Week of February 7, 2016Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.