Lúnasa and Tim O’Brien - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Lúnasa and Tim O’Brien
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Folk Roots magazine has rightly termed Lúnasa an “Irish music dream team”, as their members comprise the best of the best in recent Irish music. While Grammy® award winning singer-songwriter-instrumentalist Tim O’Brien (called “one of my favorite singers” by Dire Straits frontman, Mark Knopfler) has collaborated with Steve Martin and the Chieftains among numerous others, as well as had his songs recorded by everyone from Garth Brooks to the Dixie Chicks and Nickel Creek.
Together, they embark on a transatlantic journey exploring the common roots, interplay and mutual influences at the heart of American and Irish music, gifting audiences with a rich and exciting concert experience to be remembered for all time.
Watch a video sample of the pair at www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtTJb5m2lVU
Special Restrictions: Tickets are:
Advance Sales: $30 General, $25 Discount, $15 UHH/HCC Student/Child
At the Door: $35 General, $30 Discount, $20 UHH/HCC Student/Child
Available at the UH Hilo Box Office Tues-Fri 9am – 1pm, call 932-7490 or online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
What's also happening?
|Week of March 6, 2016||Next →|
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Basketball
- APIA Scholarships
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline
- Hey Vulcans! If any of you are interested in joining Break Thru Adventures as a participant remember that the final deadline to apply is January 14, 2019, with a priority deadline on November 16. ...
- All those interested in getting involved! Relay For Life is recruiting committee members! Relay For Life is the only all night event on campus during the Spring semester. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.