US Presidency and Foreign Policy - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
US Presidency and Foreign Policy
Location: Room 301- Campus Center
The UNA-USA Hawaii Island Chapter in collaboration with the UH Hilo International Student Services and Intercultural Education Program, will be sponsoring the third of our lecture series that discuss topics of international relevance or concern. On November 19, 2015, Dr. Todd Belt, Professor of Political Science at UH Hilo, will present a free public talk, entitled "US Presidency and Foreign Policy".
Dr. Todd Belt received his BA in Economics and Political Science from University of California, Irvine and his MA and PhD from University of Southern California.
His research and writing focuses primarily on the mass media, public opinion, the Presidency and campaigns and elections. This is an important topic he will be presenting regarding how Presidents from Nixon to Obama have dealt with the decline of US power since the Vietnam War.
The United Nations Association of the USA is a membership organization dedicated to inform, inspire, mobilize the American people to support the ideals and vital work of the United Nations.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (631) 294-0021
What's also happening?
|Week of November 15, 2015||Next →|
TBD Men's Soccer
TBD Women's Soccer
- APIA Scholarships
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline
- Hey Vulcans! If any of you are interested in joining Break Thru Adventures as a participant remember that the final deadline to apply is January 14, 2019, with a priority deadline on November 16. ...
- All those INTERESTED in getting INVOLVED! Relay For Life is recruiting committee members! Relay For Life is the only all night event on campus during the Spring semester. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.