Ocean Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Hale ʻIkena Lounge
Touch tanks, turtles, and tide-pools, oh my! Come join New Student Programs (NSP) and the Marine Options Program (MOP) for a night of fun at our first ever Ocean Fair. There will be fun games, cool experiments, and even touch tanks where you'll get to touch live marine animals. Come explore and learn about our ocean environment, and have fun while doing it. The fair is free and open to all students. Also, fair attendees will be invited to join us on our beach excursion, which will take place the following week, where we'll be experiencing what we've learned at Onekahakaha Beach Park. (transportation provided, sign up basis, more information on the excursion will be provided at Ocean Fair). So come by, we hope to see you there.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of September 13, 2015Next →
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
- Postponed: Active Shooter Exercise
- The Active Shooter Drill that was scheduled to take place at UH Hilo today has been postponed to a later date. ...
- UH Campus Climate Survey
- Your Voice Matters! The UH Student Climate Survey on Sexual Harassment & Gender Based Violence access link has been sent out to current UH students via their hawaii.edu email. ...
- Sustainability Survey: Win $50
- UH Hilo students are invited to participate in a sustainability survey here: appstate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3ac7NWDxTxAgCKp Participants will be entered into a drawing for a $50 gift card.
- Black History Month Events
- Know the past, Shape the future 2019 Black History Month Celebrates the contributions made by Black and African American Individuals. Come Join us as the campus celebrates during the month of February. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- Read Across America: Join us!
- The Campus and Community Service office is looking for students to volunteer with us for Read Across America. Join us on Fri. March 1st, for a day of fun as we read to children at various elementary schools on the island. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.