Taste of Hilo - campus cuisine showcase - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Taste of Hilo - campus cuisine showcase
Location: Library Lanai
The University of Hawai‘i at Hilo is welcoming four new food vendors to campus this fall. Each will be strategically located throughout the campus, with staggered times of operation, giving the campus community a wide range of choices. Opening day for the new food concessions will be the first day of classes, Monday, Aug. 24. A tasting event showcasing each of the new vendors will be held on Wednesday, Aug. 26th.
Island Naturals at the Library Lanai will open for business daily from 7:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., serving award-winning deli and bakery items, made fresh daily from scratch using only the finest, locally sourced ingredients (organic, whenever possible).
Hilo Rice Noodle Soup by the Pool will feature restaurant favorites at the Student Life Center, Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sky Garden Express, at the Campus Center Plaza (behind the Lava Landing), will open for business Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
WikiFresh, located between the Covered Plaza and the University Classroom Building will serve healthy, fresh, tropical fusion wraps and bowls, made to order using premium ingredients, prepared fresh by hand. Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on weekdays, except Tuesday; and Tuesday evening from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Special Restrictions: while supplies last.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 933-0848
What's also happening?
Week of August 23, 2015Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.