Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator Workshop
Location: Student Services Center W - 201 (large glassed in multipurpose room)
Do you know what career field you want to get into?
Do know what career fields best suit your personality?
Do you like ice cream?
Find out at the Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator Workshop, which covers:
- An assessment of your personality on "rational" (judging) functions (thinking and feeling), "irrational" (perceiving) functions (sensation and intuition), and attitudes (introversion and extraversion)
- Identify which one of the possible 16 psychological types best describes your personality.
- Receive a profile for your personality type, including makes you tick, famous people that share your personality type, and what the experts have to say about your personality type.
- Learn what career fields are best suited for your personality type and why.
As a bonus, this workshop features and ice cream sundae topping bar!
Journey to Success Program participants: Remember to bring your passport to have it stamped and receive your points (5) for attending this event. To learn more about and to register for the Journey to Success program, visit hilo.hawaii.edu/alex/journeytosuccess.php
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 987-6551
What's also happening?
|Week of April 5, 2015||Next →|
- APIA Scholarships
- UH Hilo undergraduate students of Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian American backgrounds who are U.S. ...
- Break Thru Adventures (BTA) Participant Application Deadline
- Hey Vulcans! If any of you are interested in joining Break Thru Adventures as a participant remember that the final deadline to apply is January 14, 2019, with a priority deadline on November 16. ...
- All those INTERESTED in getting INVOLVED! Relay For Life is recruiting committee members! Relay For Life is the only all night event on campus during the Spring semester. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.