Study Abroad and NSE Information Session - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Study Abroad and NSE Information Session
Location: Student Services Center E-214 Conference Room
Did you ever wonder what it would be like to study on the mainland or in a foreign country? This session provides everything students need to know about study abroad and national student exchange. A collaborative effort of the Center for Global Education and Exchange, National Student Exchange, and the Office of Applied Learning Experiences (ALEX), this session is part of the Journey to Success program. Students participating in the program should bring their passports. More information about the program and this event can be found at hilo.hawaii.edu/alex/journeytosuccess
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089876551
What's also happening?
Week of March 15, 2015Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.