Introduction to Microsoft Publisher - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
Location: CCECS Computer Lab - 891 Ululani Street
Microsoft Publisher is an easy to use desktop publishing tool that is included with Microsoft Office for Windows. Improve your communication effectiveness by producing your own in house marketing material while establishing a more professional image. In this workshop, learn to create simple business materials like brochures, business cards, newsletters, letterheads, posters, and more.
Professional Development Tuition Waivers Available!
University Staff & Faculty
University of Hawaii employees may qualify for a 100% tuition waiver through the Chancellors Professional Development fund. Hurry only 3 seats are available per session! For more information: Call the CCECS at 974-7664 for more information.
Private and non-government employees/businesses may qualify for a 50% tuition waiver through the state’s Employee Training Fund (ETF).
See link for details: labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/h ome/employers/etf/micro/
State of Hawaii Employees* may qualify for a 100% tuition waiver through the State Department of Human Resources and Development training program. For more information please consult your department supervisor and review the registration process at: dhrd.hawaii.gov/blog/executive-branch-state-training-catalog-january-june-2015-is-posted/
*Department of Education, Judiciary, and Health Systems are exempt from this program.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $55
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of February 15, 2015Next →
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.