NSE Spring Exchange Fair! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Spring Exchange Fair!
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Come to the Campus Center Plaza on Wednesday, February 4th for a chance to talk to student representatives from more than 25 different National Student Exchange campuses. Universities from Massachusetts, Oregon, New York, California, Arizona, Rhode Island, and many other states will be present.
Students that choose to talk to several university representatives can receive free pizza provided by the UH Hilo NSE Office.(Pizza will arrive around noon and will be available until it runs out.)
So join us for lunch and conversation on February 4th. Now is a great time to explore the world with NSE!
Visit www.facebook.com/hilo.nse for more information.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932.7389
What's also happening?
Week of February 1, 2015Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.