UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. It is one application that will consider students for scholarships specific to their home campus and scholarships that can be used throughout the University of Hawaiʻi System. Students attending any one of the ten University of Hawaiʻi campuses are encouraged to apply. (Please note that students who plan to attend UH Mānoa would complete this application to be considered for system scholarships only. UH Mānoa students can apply for their campus specific scholarships through STAR at www.star.hawaii.edu/scholarship).
The UH System Common Scholarships Application can be found online at www.hawaii.edu/finaid/scholarships/system/. The deadline to apply is March 2, 2015. Students are able to view criteria and eligibility for scholarships, as well as deadlines and application checklists on this scholarship website.
In addition to applying for the UH System Common Scholarship Application, students are encouraged to apply for the 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA can be found online at www.fafsa.gov and is available for the next academic year starting on January 1, 2015.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding scholarship information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089327449
What's also happening?
|Week of March 1, 2015||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.