Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. On the FAFSA, you should list the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo (UH Hilo), code number 001611, as one of the schools to receive your information. You are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA via the Internet. UH Hilo will receive your data electronically and we will then be able to calculate your financial aid award. The priority filing date (submitted to the federal processor) is March 1, 2015. Remember, the grant funds are limited and expend quickly. File on time to ensure full consideration.
All students are encouraged to apply for scholarships. Apply for UH Hilo Scholarships, as well as, the University of Hawaii System Scholarships using the common application form. The website will become available in December 2015 at uhsys.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com/. Deadline to apply is March 2, 2015.
Also, you must be accepted for admissions to the university before financial aid can be issued.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo’s Financial Aid Office at (808)932-7449 or UHHFAO@hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808 932-7449
What's also happening?
Week of March 15, 2015Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.