November Maunakea Skies Talk at ʻImiloa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
November Maunakea Skies Talk at ʻImiloa
Location: ʻImiloa Astronomy Center
Maunakea Skies Talk Saturday, November 21 at 7 pm with Gordon Squiers.
Special guest presenter from the Thirty Meter Telescope will share the latest research in astronomy using the 3D planetarium technology to "fly out" and explore these discoveries. Imagine traveling to planets, zipping through star clusters and nebulae, and exploring galaxies far beyond our own!
Special Restrictions: Admission rates apply.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
Week of November 16, 2014Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.