Sixth Annual Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Sixth Annual Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy
Location: Prince Kuhio Plaza, 111 Puainako St., Hilo, HI 96720
Bring the family to the Prince Kuhio mall from 10am to 3pm to meet
student pharmacists and faculty from the Daniel K. Inouye College of
Pharmacy, who will be giving free health screenings, educational boards,
children’s activities and more.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7139
What's also happening?
Week of October 5, 2014Next →
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.