Hohonu Positions Available! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Hohonu Positions Available!
Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. We are accepting applications for the following positions:
*Editor in Chief
*Hawaiian Language Editor(s)
If you are interested in applying, you can pick up an application at Campus Center 210 or at hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/bosp/documents/HohonuApplication.pdf
Priority deadline to get your applications in is on Friday October 3, 2014 to turn into Campus Center 210.
Special Restrictions: Must be currently enrolled for at least six UH Hilo credits, have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and be free of any disciplinary sanction.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089327371
What's also happening?
Week of September 28, 2014Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.