Aloha and Welcome!
UH Hilo Stories is an online publication of the Office of the Chancellor.
We post stories on the activities of the university ‘ohana:
- ACADEMICS: Academic programs, student activities and accomplishments, applied learning
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Honors, awards and recognition of students, faculty, staff and campus
- CAMPUS LIFE: The university ‘ohana, gatherings, about UH Hilo being a Hawaiian place of learning, about the diverse student population, living-learning communities and more
- COMMENTARY: Perspectives authored by UH Hilo’s expert scholars on topical issues
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND SERVICE: Activities of faculty, staff and students that impact the local community, help conserve the environment, and help raise the quality of life for everyone
- RESEARCH: UH Hilo’s applied research projects, the researchers, and how they are addressing Hawai‘i’s needs, studying the culture and environment, and strengthening communities and the economy
- STUDENTS: Student activities and achievements and about how UH Hilo is creating opportunities for students and graduates to succeed
Contact person is the Office of the Chancellor Public Information Specialist.