UH Hilo surveys public for strategic plan revision
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2002
Contact: Helen Rogers, 974-7579
For Immediate Release
The University of Hawai'i at Hilo is currently reviewing the strategic plan it developed in 1997, which covers the planning period to 2007. UH Hilo is asking for input from the public as it defines University goals,
establishes priorities, and shapes its plan. If anyone has a contribution to make, please respond to the following questions:
1. In your opinion, what changes are needed to make UH Hilo a better university?
2. In what areas could UH Hilo develop a nationally/internationally known reputation?
3. How can UH Hilo better serve the island and the state?
4. How might UH Hilo better preserve and strengthen Hawaiian language and culture?
5. How might UH Hilo make a greater contribution to the economic development of Hawai'i Island?
Please mail responses to Helen Rogers, University of Hawai'i at Hilo Library, 200 West Kawili Street, Hilo, HI 96720-4091 by January 18, 2002. The survey, which will be available until January 18, 2002, can also be
answered from the UH Hilo Web site: http://www.uhh.hawaii.edu/~spsurvey/offcampus.htm (it displays best on
Netscape Version 6, Opera 6, or Internet Explorer 5 or above). Responses may also be emailed to Helen Rogers at email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that are not of the "hilo.hawaii.edu" or ".uhh.hawaii.edu" domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.