Welcome to Kekalahea!
Ke Kalahea is the student paper of the University of Hawaii at Hilo. The paper is printed biweekly during the academic year.
Fall 2017, September 11th, Issue 1
In this issue:
- Letter from the Editor
- A College Student’s Guide to Fitness
- The Word of the Bird
- Meet the Faculty: Justina Mattos
- UH Hilo Chancellor search
- Getting to know: Pharmacy & English
- Outdoor EdVentures at UH Hilo
Join or contribute to Ke Kalahea. We're looking for:
Come talk to us at Campus Center, room 202-C, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (808) 932-7372.