News and Events
|June 2015/July 2015|
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Looking for more events and announcements? Check the Hawaiʻi County Calendar of Events for community events.
Other News, Press Releases and Publications
Read the latest press releases, news and publications, hot off the presses.
- Jul 2, 2015: CCECS offers introductory GIS workshop
- Jul 1, 2015: CCECS announces website creation workshop
- Jul 1, 2015: Advanced grant writing workshop offered
- Jun 30, 2015: Free Okinawan koto performance at `Imiloa
- Jun 30, 2015: CCECS announces video editing course
- Jun 24, 2015: UH Hilo to host talk on Exoplanets and Kepler Mission
- Jun 18, 2015: UH Hilo CAFNRM Dean’s List, spring 2015
- More Press Releases…