Contact person for Keaohou is the Office of the Chancellor Public Information Specialist.
- Jolene Sutton, biology: Using genomic information to protect the endangered Hawaiian crow
- Li Tao, biology: Investigating mechanisms of cell division to provide clues for cancer treatment
- Tracy Wiegner, marine science: Assessing impact of humans on water quality in fresh and marine environments
- Kathy Cooksey, astronomy: Researching the large-scale gaseous structure in the universe
- Jason Adolf, marine science: Examines phytoplankton ecology and evolution