Office of Campus Technology Help Desk

UH Hilo Home > Faculty & Staff > Office of Campus Technology

The Office of Campus Technology (OCT) Help Desk was developed to provide a one-stop-shop for all your Computer and Audio/Visual technology assistance needs. If you need help, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), submit a trouble report, or call the Help Desk at 932-7040.

Example Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (see all the FAQs here):

How do I cancel a trouble report?

Look up the trouble report on the Trouble Report Status page and you may cancel it from there. You will need to enter your email and the Trouble Report number emailed to you when you filed the report.

Return to top

How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the UH Hilo faculty ʻOhana Email List?

The ʻOhana list has been discontinued.

Return to top

How do I borrow A/V equipment?

Requests for audio/visual equipment loans should be made by using the online form or by calling the library at 932-7298.

Return to top

I can't get the A/V equipment to work in my classroom and I need it now! Help?

Please call 932-7040 for immediate assistance.

Return to top