- Student’s rights under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be found in the University of Hawaii at Hilo catalog or online at www.hilo.hawaii.edu/registrar/ferpa.php.
- Copies of the Campus Security Report are available and may be requested from the Campus Security Office or online at www.hilo.hawaii.edu/auxsvc/security.
- Information regarding Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data is available and can be requested from the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Information regarding Completion/Graduation Rates and Transfer Out Rates for student athletes is available and can be requested from the Office of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Borrowers with concerns about their Federal Student Loans may contact the Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group at:
U.S. Department of Education
FSA Ombudsman Group
830 First Street, N.E., Mail Stop 5144
Washington, DC 20202-5144
Fax: (202) 275-0549
- Borrowers may access their Federal student loan information online through the National Student Loan Data System. Students may log on at www.nslds.ed.gov or call toll free at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243).