Welcome to UH Hilo's Financial Aid Office!
- Financial Aid How-To
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- What kind of financial aid is available?
- Estimated Cost of Attendance for 2017-2018
- Estimated Cost of Attendance for 2016-2017
- How does my enrollment affect my financial aid award?
- Financial Aid Forms
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Other Important Information
- Terms & Conditions for Financial Aid
The 2017-2018 is available NOW!!!
Effective October 1, 2016, students can complete their 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2017.
Credits at other campuses within the University of Hawaiʻi System may be counted to determine your enrollment status as long as the courses are required for your degree. Before they can be counted, the courses must be approved by an academic advisor. You must complete a Prior Authorization for Transfer Credit for Financial Aid Form and submit a signed copy to the Financial Aid Office.
Effective Fall 2015, students will be required to maintain at least six (6) credit hours of enrollment at UH Hilo during the Fall/Spring terms (at least (3) during the Summer term) to be eligible for a Prior Authorization for Transfer Credit for Financial Aid.