Registration begins on April 1, 2013
at 8 a.m. HST
Summer Session Dates 2013
- Summer Session I. . . . . . . . . . . May 20 - June 14
- Summer Session II . . . . . . . . . . June 17 - July 26
2013 Summer Session Tuition Rates
Payment is due upon registration. Your payment needs to be received within10 days after registration.
Summer 2013 UNDERGRADUATE RESIDENT rate remains the same as Summer 2012.
- Undergraduate resident - $248 per credit
- Undergraduate non-resident - $357 per credit
- Western Undergraduate Exchange/Pacific Islanders - $302.50 per credit*
- Graduate (except nursing) - $483 per credit (regardless of residency)
- Graduate Nursing resident - $598 per credit
- Graduate Nursing non-resident - $1196 per credit
*For Summer 2013, the Board of Regents has approved a special rate for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) and for Pacific Island students. The rate is $302.50 per credit.
Summer Session at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
For more information on courses available during the Summer Session, check out our online catalog.
For more information about UH Hilo and the Summer Session, visit our About UH Hilo Summer Session page.
Among the UH Hilo programs is the annual Marine Science Summer Program, which combines an ideal environment, excellent curriculum, and outstanding instructors for one of the best undergraduate marine science study opportunities in the nation.
If you haven't registered for a UH Hilo credit course within the last six months, please submit your application form online or provide a hard copy to the Admissions Office. Additional forms are required for international students.
For complete Summer Session information, contact UH Hilo for a catalog. If you are interested in the Marine Science Summer Program, ask to be placed on the mailing list to receive the marine science brochure.
University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
Offices at: 891 Ululani Street, Second Floor, Hilo