Registration begins on April 1, 2014
at 8 a.m. HST
Summer Session Dates 2014
- Summer Session I. . . . . . . . . . . May 27 - June 20
- Summer Session II . . . . . . . . . . June 23 - August 1
- Special Session . . . . . . . . . . . . .Dates varies, see class availability for specific dates
2014 Summer Session Tuition and Fee Rates
Payment is due upon registration.
- Undergraduate resident - $258 per credit
- Undergraduate non-resident - $366 per credit
- Western Undergraduate Exchange/Pacific Islanders - $312 per credit*
- Graduate (except nursing) - $514 per credit (regardless of residency)
- Graduate Nursing resident - $635 per credit
- Graduate Nursing non-resident - $1,269 per credit
- Student Life Center Fee - $35
- Student Activity Fee - $2
- Lab and other Fees - varies (see course description)
*For Summer 2014, the Board of Regents has approved a special rate for the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) and for Pacific Island students. The rate is $312.00 per credit.
Summer Session at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
For more information on courses available during the Summer Session, check out our online catalog.
For more information about UH Hilo and the Summer Session, visit our About UH Hilo Summer Session page.
Among the UH Hilo programs is the annual Marine Science Summer Program, which combines an ideal environment, excellent curriculum, and outstanding instructors for one of the best undergraduate marine science study opportunities in the nation.
For complete Summer Session information, contact UH Hilo for a catalog. If you are interested in the Marine Science Summer Program, ask to be placed on the mailing list to receive the marine science brochure.
University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
Offices at: 891 Ululani Street, Second Floor, Hilo