School of Education
You may also contact the School of Education by calling Travis Nakayama at 932-7109 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UH Hilo School of Education is dedicated to the holistic development of transformational educators who are committed to equity, empowerment, and a critical understanding of our world. The School of Education envisions its future as the heart of a learning community of caring, ethical, and creative people as faculty seek to fulfill the following mission: The purpose of the School of Education is to promote excellence in teaching and learning. The School fosters the professional vitality of reflective, caring educational practitioners who inspire students to recognize and act upon their power to positively transform both local and global environments.
If you are interested in becoming an Elementary (K-6) or Secondary (7-12) teacher, this is the place for you.
- Master of Arts in Teaching (leads to teaching license)
- Masters of Education Program (for inservice teachers)
- School of Education Information
- Scholarship Information
- TEP Program Special Events
- Certificate in Educational Studies (Does not lead to a teaching license)
- School of Education Newsletter
- MAT Brochure
Contact Travis Nakayama at 932-7109 or email email@example.com to find out more about the Certificate in Educational Studies program.