School of Education
THE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION IS FULLY ACCREDITED BY TEAC (TEACHER EDUCATION ACCREDITATION COUNCIL).
The UH Hilo School of Education is dedicated to the holistic development of transformational educators who are committed to equity, empowerment, and a critical understanding of our world. The School of Education envisions its future as the heart of a learning community of caring, ethical, and creative people as faculty seek to fulfill the following mission: The purpose of the School of Education is to promote excellence in teaching and learning. The School fosters the professional vitality of reflective, caring educational practitioners who inspire students to recognize and act upon their power to positively transform both local and global environments.
- About the School of Education
- School of Education Newsletter Fall 2012
- School of Education Newsletter Spring 2014
- Scholarship Information
- Certificate in Educational Studies (Does not lead to a teaching license)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (leads to teaching license)
- School of Education MAT Claims
- Masters of Education Program (for inservice teachers)