University Canoe Club
Welcome to the University Canoe Club website!
The University Canoe Club is a Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) which provides UH Hilo and Hawaiʻi Community College students, faculty and staff an opportunity to celebrate the Hawaiian tradition of canoe paddling. Through canoe paddling, the club hopes to promote understanding of Hawaiian and Pacific Island cultures as well as promoting healthy, safe recreational and social opportunities for all club members.
Visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/UHUCC
Fun Regatta is October 27th, 2013 from 10 am to 2 pm. We will be having fun and silly races. There will also be a potluck. All UHH and HawCC students and staff are welcome to this event.
Any questions please email email@example.com.
Canoe Reservations Calendar
- Membership - Visit this area for information on joining the University Canoe Club
- Find Us - Visit this area to locate the University Canoe Club on Hilo Bayfront
- Forms & General Information - Download membership forms and applications for canoe reservations
- Upcoming Events - Visit this area to find out about upcoming events planned for the Canoe Club
- Practice Schedule - Visit this area to find out when paddling practices will be held
- Books - Interested in finding out more about paddling? Visit the UH Hilo Library and look for these books!