University Canoe Club
Welcome to the University Canoe Club website!
The University Canoe Club is a Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) which provides UH Hilo and Hawaiʻi Community College students, faculty and staff an opportunity to celebrate the Hawaiian tradition of canoe paddling. Through canoe paddling, the club hopes to promote understanding of Hawaiian and Pacific Island cultures as well as promoting healthy, safe recreational and social opportunities for all club members.
Visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/UHUCC
On Saturday, January 10th, We will be hosting our Orientation event for all new students. No experience needed.
First day of canoe club's practice starts Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 at 4:45 pm. No Experience needed for all UHH and HCC students, faculty, and staff.
Any questions please email email@example.com.
Canoe Reservations Calendar
- Membership - Visit this area for information on joining the University Canoe Club
- Find Us - Visit this area to locate the University Canoe Club on Hilo Bayfront
- Forms & General Information - Download membership forms and applications for canoe reservations
- Upcoming Events - Visit this area to find out about upcoming events planned for the Canoe Club
- Practice Schedule - Visit this area to find out when paddling practices will be held
- Books - Interested in finding out more about paddling? Visit the UH Hilo Library and look for these books!