Catalog 2014–2015

Transfer Students with a Degree

Home » Undergraduate Education » Baccalaureate Degree Requirements » General Education Requirements for Transfer Students » Transfer Students with a Degree

Students transferring into UH Hilo with a conferred Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree or a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from an institution accredited by a U.S. regional accreditation agency will be exempted from the General Education Core (Basic and Area) requirements, unless specific course requirements are needed for a given major or specialty.

For additional detail on transfer of General Education coursework, go to

Rev. 3/18/13