Cathy A. Zenz, University Registrar
Student Services Building
Tel: (808) 974-7326
The Office of the Registrar provides all registration-related information, registration instructions for each semester except Summer, and information about obtaining copies of your transcripts.
Students are able to register for classes over the Web. MyUH at https://myuh.hawaii.edu/ provides access to registration, final grades, unofficial transcripts, STAR degree audit, etc.
A student may obtain an official transcript of his or her academic record completed at UH Hilo. A fee is charged in advance for each transcript requested. Students who took classes at Hawaiʻi Community College (HawCC) prior to summer session 1992 need to request their transcripts from UH Hilo. Transcripts of HawCC classes from summer 1992 and thereafter must be obtained from HawCC.
If you are on campus and wish to obtain a transcript, file a written request at the Business Office.
If you are off campus, please follow the following steps:
Submit a written request to the UH Hilo Registrar’s Office with the following information:
- Your legal name
- Any other names before, during, or after enrolling at UH Hilo
- Student ID number or social security number
- Birth date
- Approximate dates of attendance at UH Hilo
- Number of transcripts needed
- Special processing instructions, i.e., “fax to,” “rush processing,” etc.
- Where to send the transcripts (provide complete address)
- Your current mailing address and telephone number
- Your email address (if available)
- The letter must have your signature as the requestor.
- Payment to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo for each transcript is required prior to its issuance. The current charge is five dollars ($5.00 US) per copy.
- The regular processing time is within seven working days upon receipt of the request and payment. To expedite transcript requests, you may specify rush service for a higher fee of fifteen dollars ($15.00 US) per transcript. Rush transcripts are processed within 1–2 business days. Processing time for transcript requests may be extended during peak times of year such as the beginning or end of a semester.
Both the request and payment should be mailed to:
UH Hilo Office of the Registrar
200 West Kāwili St.
Hilo, HI 96720-4091
Note: Transcripts to any UH campus Admissions office are given at no charge.
Note: Instructions on how to request transcripts plus the request form are available online at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/records/transcripts.php
Transcripts from other educational institutions become the property of UH Hilo and cannot be released or copied for students. Students should arrange for such records to be sent from the original educational institutions.
- Advising Center
- Campus Recreation
- Career Development Services
- Disability Services
- Exchange Programs
- Medical Services and Family Planning Clinic
- International Student Services & Intercultural Education
- Kīpuka Native Hawaiian Student Center
- Minority Access and Achievement Program (MAAP)
- Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Program (NHSI)
- New Student Programs (NSP)
- Campus and Community Service
- Student Support Services Program (SSSP)
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- Upward Bound
- Women's Center