For information, please contact:
Financial Aid Office
University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
200 West Kāwili Street
Hilo, HI 96720-4091
The office is located in the front lobby of the Student Services Building.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Counseling Hours by Appointment: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The purpose of this section is to provide an overview of financial aid and the policies and procedures that must be followed to receive financial aid at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. Detailed financial aid policies can be found in the annual “Guide to Financial Aid” available from the Financial Aid Office and on our website.
Financial Aid includes a number of programs funded by federal and state governments, UH Hilo, educational institutions, and private organizations for the purpose of assisting individuals interested in obtaining an education but who do not have the financial resources to do so. Aid programs consist of scholarships, grants, work programs, and loans.
- Tuition for the 2013-2014 Academic Year
- Fees for the 2013-2014 Academic Year
- Tuition and Fees for the Summer Sessions
- Tuition for Offerings of the College of Continuing Education and Community Service
- Financial Obligations to the University
- Tuition and Fees Refund Policy
- Financial Aid