Entomology (ENTO) Courses
College of Agriculture, Forestry & Natural Resource Management (CAFNRM)
See How to read course descriptions for information about the formatting used.
ENTO 262 Intro Beekeeping (3) (lecture/lab) Biology, behavior, and management of honeybees for honey production. Limited enrollment. Pre: instructor's consent. (Attributes: ALEX, GCC)
ENTO 304 General Entomology (3) Structure, classification and identification of insects. Pre: BIOL 171 or 172 or instructor's consent. (Same as BIOL 205)
ENTO 350 Advanced Beekeeping (3) (lecture/lab) Advanced beekeeping practices designed to improve hive quality such as queen rearing, artificial insemination, and requeening, as well as the utilization of products from the hive. Limited enrollment. Repeatable once for a maximum of 6 credits. Pre: ENTO 262 or instructor's consent.
ENTO 374 Insect Pest Control (3) (lecture/lab) Destructive and beneficial insects; principles of cultural, mechanical, legislative, biological, and chemical control. Pre: ENTO 304 or instructor's consent.
ENTO x94 Special Topics in Subject Matter (Arr.) Special topics chosen by the instructor. Course content will vary. May be repeated for credit, provided that a different topic is studied. Additional requirements may apply depending on subject and topic.
ENTO x99 Directed Studies (Arr.) Statement of planned reading or research required. Pre: instructor’s consent.
- Aeronautical Sciences (AERS) Courses
- Agriculture (AG) Courses
- Agribusiness (AGBU) Courses
- Agricultural Economics (AGEC) Courses
- Agricultural Engineering (AGEN) Courses
- Agronomy (AGRN) Courses
- Animal Science (ANSC) Courses
- Aquaculture (AQUA) Courses
- Engineering (ENGR) Courses
- Entomology (ENTO) Courses
- Forestry (FOR) Courses
- Horticulture (HORT) Courses
- Natural Resources (NRES) Courses
- Plant Physiology (PPHY) Courses
- Plant Pathology (PPTH) Courses
- Soil Science (SOIL) Courses