The University of Hawaii at Hilo offers selected distance learning courses. Offerings will vary between semesters and are noted on the class availability and in STAR GPS.
In addition, the programs listed below are offered via Distance Learning:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Kahuawaiola Indigenous Teacher Education Program (by videoconferencing)
- Master of Arts in Indigenous Language & Culture Education (by videoconferencing)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)- Registered Nurse (RN) to BSN only
For more information please see: Distance Learning at UH Hilo