Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) Graduate Programs
Associate Dean: Edward Fisher, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Chair, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Kenneth Morris, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice: Carolyn Ma, Pharm.D., BCOP, CHTP/I
Co-Chairs, Department of Pharmacy Practice: Carolyn Ma, Pharm.D., BCOP, CHTP/I, Patricia Uber, Pharm.D.
- Edward Fisher, Ph.D., R.Ph., Associate Dean, Academic Affairs
- Kenneth Morris, Ph.D.
- John M. Pezzuto, Ph.D., Dean of College
- Rose Tseng, Ph.D., Chancellor Emerita
- Patricia Uber, Pharm.D.
- Andre S. Bachmann, Ph.D., Chair, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Luoluo Hong, Ph.D.
- Susan Jarvi, Ph.D., Director, Pre-Pharmacy Program
- Deborah T. Juarez, Sc.D.
- Carolyn Ma, Pharm.D., BCOP, CHTP/I
- Supakit Wongwiwatthananukit, PharmD, Ph.D.
- Anthony D. Wright, Ph.D.
- Julie Ann Luiz Adrian, D.V.M.
- Forrest Batz, Pharm.D.
- Leng Chee Chang, Ph.D.
- Mahavir B. Chougule, Ph.D.
- Cherie Chu, Pharm.D., BCPS
- Anita E. Ciarleglio, Ph.D., R.Ph.
- Linda Connelly, Ph.D.
- Roy Goo, Pharm.D.
- Daniela Guendisch, Ph.D.
- Aaron Jacobs, Ph.D.
- Dana-Lynn Koomoa-Lange, Ph.D.
- Yaw Owusu, Pharm.D.
- Dianqing Sun, Ph.D.
- Candace Tan, Pharm.D.
- Ghee T. Tan, Ph.D.
- Gary Ten Eyck, Ph.D.
- Sheri Tokumaru, Pharm.D., BCPS
- James Hall, Pharm.D.
- Anthony Otsuka, Ph.D.
- Mimi Pezzuto, R.Ph.
- Kendra Demaris, Pharm.D.
- Erynn Kishimoto, Pharm.D.
- Christina Mnatzaganian, Pharm.D.
- Victoria Rupp, Pharm.D.
Director of Clinical Education: Lara Gomez, Pharm.D.
Clinical Education Coordinators:
- Patricia Jusczak, R.Ph.
- Christina M. Method
Director of Continuing Education/Distance Education and Strategic Planning: Karen Pellegrin, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Interim Director of Student Services: Daryl Masanda
Director of MS in Clinical Psychopharmacology: Edward Fisher, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Director of PhD Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Anthony Otsuka, Ph.D.
Pharmacy/Health Sciences Librarian: Helen Wong-Smith
Laboratory Manager: Tamara Kondratyuk, Ph.D.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- M.S. in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Science (PHPS) Post-Baccalaureate Courses
- Pharmacy Practice (PHPP) Post-Baccalaureate Courses
- Graduate Education General Information
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.)
- M.A. in China-U.S. Relations
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- M.S. in Tropical Conservation Biology and Environmental Science
- Ka Haka ʻUla O Keʻelikōlani College of Hawaiian Language Graduate Programs
- Ph.D. in Hawaiian and Indigenous Language and Culture Revitalization
- Kahuawaiola Indigenous Teacher Education Program
- M.A. in Indigenous Language and Culture Education
- M.A. in Hawaiian Language and Literature
- Hawaiian Language (HAW) Graduate Courses
- Hawaiian Studies (HWST) Graduate Courses
- Keʻelikōlani Education (KED) Graduate Courses
- Keʻelikōlani Indigenous Language (KLAN) Graduate Courses
- Keʻelikōlani Indigenous Studies (KIND) Graduate Courses
- Keʻelikōlani Linguistics (KLIN) Graduate Courses
- Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy (DKICP) Graduate Programs
- Graduate Courses