Catalog 2014–2015

Change of Major/College/Classified Status

Home » Academic Regulations » Change of Major/College/Classified Status

Classified students who wish to change their major/college should consult their faculty advisor before completing a “Declaration/Change of Major/Program” form. This form is available from the Office of the Registrar (SSB Rm. E101) or online at However, unclassified students who wish to change to classified status must complete the Common Application Form. Graduating students who wish to enroll in future semesters are required to reapply for entry on the Common Application Form. See the Classification of Students for the difference between “classified” and “unclassified” students.